We are quickly approaching the dog days of summer. Unfortunately, this is the time of year when once-beautiful lawns can no longer withstand the heat. Here at Tanz Inc., we want to help keep your property’s exterior looking incredible.
Consider the following reasons to invest in commercial irrigation systems:
- Your sprinkler system has seen better days – Many commercial property owners rely on a sprinkler system for decades. However, now might be the right time to replace it. We don’t know anyone who wants to face a situation when the old sprinkler system stops functioning. Plus, today’s irrigation systems are much more cost-effective and energy-saving than your older equipment. That’s a win-win if you ask us.
- Your water bills have been increasing – This ties back with the aforementioned point. Older sprinkler systems become less efficient and effective over time. Why continue to be okay with outrageous water bills? Here at Tanz, we understand how to maintain a wide range of moisture levels and watering requirements. You can count on us to keep your property looking healthy and beautiful while also saving you valuable time and resources.
- Your current sprinkler system isn’t getting the job done – Some sprinkler system installation professionals in town take a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Frankly, this is a huge disservice to clients. If you hire one of these companies, you could be dealing with sprinkler heads that arc higher than the grass they’re supposed to water. Then again, perhaps the water isn’t even reaching all of the necessary spots on your property. There’s no question that a quality, commercial sprinkler system is custom designed for a single space. Here at Tanz, we use components such as moisture sensors, rain sensors, and drainage solutions to ensure a well-maintained property.
- Your current sprinkler system leaks like crazy – Commercial irrigation systems are more complex than you might have originally thought. Even if one thing goes wrong, the potential is there for thousands of gallons of water to be wasted. Not an ideal situation, right? That’s why we recommend having an expert perform sprinkler system repair from time to time. On top of that, mark your calendar for winterizing your sprinkler system. Have you noticed a number of leaks when you go to turn on the water? Instead of continuing to throw money away, why not get in touch with Tanz?
- You want to improve the look of your property – This is a fairly obvious reason to invest in commercial irrigation systems and property maintenance as a whole. Imagine if the grass on your property was completely dead by July every year. That probably wouldn’t achieve a very good impression with visitors. It’s important to know that a properly designed and installed irrigation system reduces maintenance costs, adds property value, and yes, gives your commercial space a much-needed facelift.
Tanz Inc has been specializing in municipal property maintenance services for more than three decades. Whether you need us to winterize your sprinkler system (sprinkler blowout), perform backflow testing, install a brand new system, or something different, you can count on us to exceed expectations.
Get in touch with us today.